Say Goodbye to Sleepless Nights with Our Soft and Breathable Kids Pyjamas
Ensuring that children get a good night's sleep is crucial, but as parents, we know it can be challenging. Hot sleepers, restless children, eczema sufferers, and those with sensory challenges can make getting a good night's sleep difficult for our little ones. As a parent who has faced all of these challenges, together with my children, we designed the ultimate sleepwear solution for kids.
1. Our PJs are made from the softest organic bamboo, which is hypoallergenic, naturally breathable, moisture-wicking so perfect for sensitive skin and young bodies that need to breath throughout the night.
2. The lightweight stretchy fabric and thoughtful design means no uncomfortable pulling or tugging. Combined with raw hems, no scratchy tags and no fiddly buttons or zippers, they cater to even the most sensory sensitive child.
3. Our pyjamas feature a QR code, which when scanned will unlock a secret podcast to listen to a children’s bedtime story. Creating the perfect bedtime routine.
4. Made for on-the-go families, our modern gender-neutral designs are so versatile they blur the lines between day wear, play wear and sleepwear.
5. We are a social enterprise that donates 50% of our profits to charities that are focused on giving children a safe place to sleep, dream and grow.
Over 500+ happy families
My child lives in these!
"My child lives in these rompers day and night after the beach to bed around the house he finds them super comfy really cute with socks and vans material is beautiful. And how can you go past dressing your child in a brand that has a purpose and know your dollars are well spent towards contribution."
So soft and comfortable.
"My boys are absolutely ecstatic about their new rompers. Being 7 and 10 it is oh so difficult to find soft and comfortable pyjamas in this style. They love the easy of cool soft pyjamas that don't ride up at night and dig into their hips while they sleep. It's a massive bonus that they looks simply adorable. Thankyou!!"
An absolute game-changer.
"My little boy is Autistic and I needed to find something really soft with no zippers or overly large seams due to his sensory needs. It’s an absolute game-changer for us and we couldn’t be happier! We will be loyal customers from now to when he becomes an adult."
The Perfect Solution for Sensory Sensitive Children
"As a paediatric occupational therapist and adult who prefers soft and seam-free clothing myself, I'm always on the lookout for super soft clothing for the families I work with.
Awakind has created a fantastic clothing solution for kids and adults with sensory sensitivities. Awakind's use of soft organic fabric, printed labels and seam free finishes provides products that are so soft and comfortable, and my Awakind PJs are now my favourite in the world! I would highly recommend Awakind to anyone who is oversensitive to clothing as their products are a beautiful blend of function and fashion."
- Deb Hopper, Director and Senior Occupational Therapist, Life Skills for Kids
The top 5 reasons why bamboo is great for kids sleepwear
1. Softness: Bamboo is incredibly soft, making it perfect for kids' delicate skin. It is much softer than cotton and feels amazing against the skin.
2. Hypoallergenic: Many kids suffer from allergies, and it can be tough to find clothing that won't irritate their skin. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, making it a great choice for kids with sensitive skin or allergies.
3. Breathability: Kids can get hot and sweaty during the night, which can disrupt their sleep. Bamboo is naturally breathable, which means that it allows air to circulate and keeps kids cool and comfortable, helping them sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed.
4. Moisture-wicking: Another benefit of bamboo's breathability is that it is great at wicking away moisture. This means that if your child does get sweaty during the night, the bamboo sleepwear will absorb the moisture and keep them dry.
5. Sustainable: Bamboo is a sustainable material that is environmentally friendly. It is fast-growing and requires less water than cotton to grow, making it a great choice for families who want to make a positive impact on the planet.
AS SEEN IN
Make bedtime a more enjoyable experience for you and your child by unlocking our secret bedtime stories.
Parenting in the modern day is challenging. At Awakind, we're passionate about empowering the next generation to build a better world. That's why we created the Awakind Podcast – a collection of bedtime stories accessible via scanning the QR code on our PJs. Our rhyming bedtime stories feature real people and children whose lives have been touched by our mission and your support. They're uplifting and inspiring, the perfect compliment for your child’s bedtime routine.